Ocean School of Real Estate is a premier private real estate school located in Ocean County, New Jersey.
In operation since 1979, Ocean School of Real Estate has been one of the most successful real estate schools in the United States. Specializing in Real Estate Pre-licensing courses, as well as New Jersey Continuing Education for Realtors our courses are designed to meet the specific needs of real estate salespeople, appraisers, brokers, and realty firm owners.
Our allegiance is with our students. As a result, students are never subjected to high-pressure recruiting tactics since Ocean School of Real Estate isn’t owned by a real estate company or specific brokerage firm.
With courses that can be taken online, Ocean School of Real Estate offers convenience and variety without the tedious instruction that can be found at other institutes.
When it comes to your real estate career, you demand a real estate school that not only fulfills your requirements, but also gives you the knowledge you need to be the best in your profession. Ocean School of Real Estate supports your career with programs that are delivered via live classroom and online, giving you the flexibility you need to be successful.
About The Owner
Kristen E. Johnson, Esq. is the owner and operator of Ocean School of Real Estate, where she is a licensed educator. For over 20 years, Ms. Johnson has focused on all aspects of residential and commercial real estate. The Law Office of K. Johnson, Esq., LLC handles all legal matters related to foreclosures, Condominium Law, Landlord Tenant law, and residential and commercial real estate.
Real Estate License Courses for New Jersey
We know your life is busy. That’s why we offers two ways to complete your real estate licensing requirements.
Live Classroom: You’ll enjoy a lively classroom setting where our dynamic instructors will prepare you for your licensing exam and lay the foundation for a career in real estate.Since the pandemic, all of our classes are virtual and online.
- Online: Our online courses offer you the most convenient way to get your license, renew your license, and prepare for your New Jersey real estate exam. You’ll discover all of the great features of online education. Start and complete the real estate pre-licensing course via live, online classes for your convenience. The live classes have set scheduled hours so that all students can benefit from interacting with their teacher and networking with one another.
Get Started Today!
- The Best Digital Tools for Real Estate Agents
- Tips You Should Know For Networking As A Real Estate Agent
- The Benefits Of Reciprocity In Real Estate
- What To Expect From A New Jersey Real Estate Pre-Licensing Course
- What Makes Real Estate A Good Career?
- What Does a Real Estate Agent Do?
- The Best Success Tips For New Real Estate Agents